Preparation Time - 5 Minutes
Cooking Time - 20 Minutes
INGREDIENTS FOR METHI MATAR SABZI MOONG IDLY
2 cups - Methi leaves - cleaned and washed
½ cup - Fresh or frozen peas
1 medium sized onion
1 tea spoon - dhaniya or coriander powder
1 tea spoon - chilli powder powder
1 tablespoon oil
Salt to taste (preferably himalayan rock salt)
STEPS / METHOD TO MAKE METHI MATAR SABZI
- Puree the cashews and onion into a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the pureed onion and cashews on medium flame for a minute.
- Once cooked, sprinkle chilli powder, dhaniya powder, salt and mix well.
- Add chopped methi leaves and peas to the pan, with required salt and a cup of water.
- Let the vegetables simmer on medium flame for 15 minutes with a closed lid.
- Pour a spoon full of curd on the sabzi while serving and relish with chapatis or rotis of your choice.
Leave a comment